Call for proposals 2022
List of shipments necessary to participate:
- Link to the video uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo
- Technical data sheet
- Artist/s, Performer/s, Event, Date, Place, Curatorship (if any), Organizers, Documentalists, Editors, Producers, Synopsis, Short Biography (250 words) of who assumes authorship, protagonist/s of the performance, and/or delegated possession of the material.
- Complete PDF / Word form, with signature and identification as a Sworn Statement.
- Each author or participant may submit only 1 work. Projects with co-authorship will designate a representative to the Festival on behalf of each and every one of their authors.
ÍTopics in Form to be taken into account:
- Video-performances and/or Documentation of actions / performances / happenings, captured or converted to audiovisual format (mp4): Crudos, Slide-shows etc, preferably complete pieces, unique documentary fragments of a certain temporal development that allows to understand the action and its context, indicating Title, year, place and full accreditation.
- Audiovisual format in mp4 (Full HD 1920×1080 pixels).
- Duration of parts OPEN.
- Works Credits. All works must be titled (usually at the beginning) and contain full accreditation (usually at the end), including: Title, Artist(s) Performer(s), Date, Place, Event (if any), Curatorship (if any), Organizers, Documentalists, Editors, Producers, Sponsors (if any). Works that include considerable use of the spoken word must be subtitled in Spanish or English.
- The videos may be premieres, made in the last five years. Videos must be hosted as PRIVATE on Vimeo or YouTube for viewing by the jury. The selected works must be sent later through WeTransfer or another platform to make up the PROGRAM.
- Selection will be announced on October 25.
- Pieces must be received via Wetransfer or other before October 30.
- Contact information and brief biography of the Artists, (up to 250 words). Website and/or Blog / FaceBook / IG of the participating artists.
- Synopsis of the Piece (up to 300 words)